MAXWELL NDT - PECT
Maxwell NDT and Ether NDE offer the Maxwell NDT PECT system, a remarkably capable pulsed eddy current inspection system that has been designed with decades of practical in-service experience at its very core, by one of the founding fathers of Pulsed Eddy Currents.
ETher NDE represent globally their pulsed eddy current technology (PECT) product. PECT has been developed primarily to detect corrosion hidden under insulation. Previous instruments often lacked the power to be fast and effective. Using the latest battery technology, MAXWELL NDT introduces a novel and very powerful PECT instrument with a design based on 20 years’ hands-on experience at a global Oil Company.
With unbeatable inspection capability and a truly simple user interface, we challenge you to test the Maxwell system side by side against any other PEC system and prepare to be surprised! A simple, capable and affordable PEC inspection tool.
The MAXWELL NDT Pulsed Eddy Current (PECT) instrument has been designed to offer a superior signal to noise ratio when compared with the other units currently available. This is in part due to:
- HIGH CURRENT COMPACT MAGNETIC FIELD PROBE
- FAST SINGLE PULSE
- HIGH CURRENT NIMH BATTERIES (WITH HOT SWAPPABLE CAPABILITY) IN CONJUNCTION WITH LARGE CONDUCTOR DIAMETER CABLING RESULTING IN A HIGH POWER PULSE.
THE RESULTING SUPERIOR SIGNAL GIVES;
- LARGE RANGE IN WALL THICKNESS (UP TO 2”/50MM) AND INSULATION THICKNESS COMBINED SO WELL SUITED TO VESSEL INSPECTION NOT JUST PIPINGHIGH SPEED TESTING AT HIGH INSULATION/LIFT–OFF DISTANCE.
- EXTREMELY ROBUST DESIGN MAKES THE UNIT COMPATIBLE WITH THE TYPICAL RIGOURS ASSOCIATED WITH ON SITE USE
- EASY TO USE AND INTUITIVE SOFTWARE DESIGNED WITH CONCERN FOR THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE NDT TECHNICIAN , INCLUDING EASY REPORTING BOTH ON THE INSTRUMENT AND ON A DESKTOP PC
- EXCEL FORMAT DATA OUTPUT GIVES INTRINSIC COMPATIBILITY WITH STANDARD DESKTOP APPLICATIONS FOR FURTHER ANALYSIS BY THE END USER
- ALL INCLUSIVE LIFETIME PRICING MEANS NO ANNUAL SOFTWARE SUPPORT FEE
Download the PECT Brochure here...